Tuesday, June 1, 2010

FOUR...






1) Paul & I are getting married in 4 days - WHAT? Where has the time gone? We're looking forward to celebrating with you!

2) The weather forecasts are now predicting some rain on our wedding day - dang it! Oh well...that's one thing we can't plan. Come rain or shine, there will be wedding bells!

3) Paul & I have booked a "Mini-Moon" trip to Duluth for next week! We're planning an "Official Honeymoon" to somewhere warm for later this year when I'm on winter break from school.

4) I took "the jump" before "the plunge" and went skydiving this past Saturday with a friend! It was awesome!

See you Saturday...as in THIS Saturday!
K&P









1 comment:

  1. I was wondering if you were the woman I heard about on the news who managed to get caught up in a tree in Baldwin, WI while skydiving! Glad to hear it wasnt you.

    ReplyDelete