Friday, November 26, 2010

Thank God It's Black Friday!

Good Morning! I write this to you at just after 5am!

Why, you ask...

Today, I partook in my very first "crack o' dawn Black Friday shopping fest"...and to be honest, it wasn't too bad.

My schedule so far today:
3:00am: Rrrrrring! Alarm goes off, as I stagger downstairs....groggy and begin to put my....
3:15am: Warm clothes on, coffee in hand and out the door into the cold only to....
3:25am: Arrive in the Sear's parking lot with wish list in hand and head over to be....
3:35am: First in line at the door with my running shoes on ready to...
4:00am: Run (yes, I said run) through the Sear's door and to the Home Appliance section just in time to....
4:01am: Hurl my body on top of most desired washer, dryer and above-the-range microwave
(....ok, I made that part up, but the idea really did cross my mind!)
4:20am: Head to the check out (hooray!) and....
4:30am: Price out a couple treadmills in the Fitness section on my way...
4:40am: Back to the car....feeling pretty great about myself as I drive back home to....
4:50am: Crawl in bed with my snoring husband...which doesn't last long until I'm...
5:00am: On the recliner blogging!

To be honest, that's my kind of shopping....early, competitive, big deals...and back in bed within 2 hours! When will this lack of sleep hit me today? (You may begin placing bets now.)

If you're venturing out to shop today...good luck!

Happy Thanksgiving All!

No comments:

Post a Comment