Monday, November 29, 2010

Where credit is due...

Long before our wedding, I decided I would write a series of blog posts afterward about the details and the people who helped make them happen....

This one is about my friend Natalie.

Natalie and I went to college and played basketball together! She's not only a sweet, kind-hearted person but she's really talented as well! She did my hair for our wedding (which I LOVED) and she also made hair clips for each of my bridesmaids and one of my nieces - the only flower girl with enough hair to hold a clip (Sorry Claire...someday!)

Here's one of the hair clips that Natalie made for the girls.

Thanks for modeling it, Gina!

Here's a couple shots of my hair as Natalie did some finishing touches!


(Note how cool her hair is!)


Natalie works at Juut Salon and has already gotten quite the reputation for making 'do's that get noticed! She's competing in a national hair show soon and I'm confident she'll do awesome!

If you're looking for a stylist in the Twin Cities, I would suggest her to anyone! In fact, she just did my hair last Friday...shorter and darker! I love it!

Thanks Natalie for all you did for our wedding! We owe you!

K+P

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I love talking about and seeing brides and weddings almost as much as babies and pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete