Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Czeched off the list!

Kendra and I, mostly Kendra, are quickly checking off a few more items from our wedding prep list. We now have the shirts and ties for the guys, and this past week I picked up my suit. I don't mean to brag, but I look pretty darn good in it. Almost as good as I did in that suit in Jamaica...of course Kendra won't let me wear my swim trunks to the wedding, sorry ladies!

On Sunday, Kendra and I went to church at St. Anne's in LeSueur, MN to see Father George, the priest that is marrying us. The mass was great, a good message and we were out of there in under 45 minutes! That's good news for those of you that arrive late to church on June 5th!

After church Kendra, Father George and myself went to a pancake breakfast at the LeSueur Fire Department and got to know each other a bit more. Father George was the priest at St. Patrick's when Kendra was a little girl, so it was fun for the two of them to catch up. Father George asked only a few hard hitting questions, and even though I'm a Lutheran, I passed!

There are still a few items left for us to do before June 5th, so I should get back to work...believe it or not, I still haven't put in the music list for the dance, (don't tell Kendra), so I'm still taking requests, just leave them in the comments section please.

Take care and see you soon!

Paul

1 comment:

  1. Paul, another try at a comment about the music. How about some rhumba music. Thanks. Love, Rusti & Bill

    ReplyDelete