Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Looking for a good read?

Then you've come to the wrong place.

And for the last few updates, I've gotten away with simply posting photos (easy!)...but I know you're just dying to find out what's going on with Paul & I since we're just so exciting and all...

To be honest...we haven't done a whole lot of anything lately, BUT that's never stopped me from talking about it...so, here goes.

Do I even bring up the motherload of snow that has been dumped on us lately? As mentioned in an earlier post, we've spent a good amount of time shoveling our way out of our driveway. One thing we NEVER thought about when we bought our house was just how long our driveway was...it never crossed our minds at all and it's SO long. What were we thinking? We obviously should have countered the homeowner's offer and requested they shorten the driveway before we bought it!
The proof is in the puddin'..check out these pics:
What I saw when I opened the door.
Ok...that's a lot of snow.
Yep, you can't even see our 3 side steps.
Look. We did it! The driveway is clear...until the snowplows go by!
His & Hers shovels. We're very romantic.

So, you ask "What did you and Paul do AFTER you spent 3 hours shoveling your driveway?" Oh. Good question - we went to play trivia at a local tavern, obviously! AND, I only mention it now because I beat Paul. This never happens....but it did this day, so I took photos...again, I needed proof.

"Hawk" vs. "RARA"

"RARA" wins! (PS: "RARA" = kendRA RAsmusson...get it? AND "HAWK"...yeah, I'm not sure how he conjured that one up...but I just went with it.)
My win was HUGE! You should have seen the people around us stare as I jumped up, fist-pumped and took a photo of the TV screen! This may NEVER happen again, as my husband is dynamite at trivia! (says proud wife!)
We're hopeful that 2011 will be a great year...for us and you!
Hawk & RaRa (ha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment