Monday, January 24, 2011

Where in the world is Carmen San Diego?


LA girls meet SLP girl in SD!

During an intense game of Connect 4!

Rooftop bar at Hard Rock Hotel!

$1 mimosas in the Gaslamp Quarter.

Our company hired a couple of guys to hand-roll cigars at our cocktail reception. The guys loved this, so the ladies gave it a try. It was not good, BUT we can fake a good photo...especially when there are Brandy Manahttans involved!


Where in the world is Carmen San Diego? Not sure. But, I do know where San Diego is...and it's a heck of a lot warmer there than it is here!

I was able to spend 7 days in San Diego last week for work (Did I mention I got a new job? No?...oh, we'll save that for another day!)

It was a beautiful 75-80 degrees all week! As a part of our trip, we got to visit the San Diego Zoo, go sail boat racing and even take a gondola ride in the bay. It was wonderful!

The best part of the trip was that Paul & Jeff (my bro) flew out on Friday to spend 3 days with me in Sunny CA. Not only did I get to hang out with my favorite boys...but I also got to enjoy breakfast with 2 old work friends AND 2 old college friends/teammates drove down from Los Angeles to spend the weekend with us too! All-in-all, it was an awesome week!

It was a bit of a bummer to arrive home to this cold...but, what did I expect, right?

Now...time to plan that honeymoon of ours (we've only been married for almost 8 months!)

K+P

No comments:

Post a Comment