Sunday, June 12, 2011

This Week - Project #2

A new front fence!...only slightly more exciting than a new water heater, I know.


Sorry to disappoint, but the President of the Finance Committee (Paul) said we had to get some important (boring) projects taken care of before we could do any of the fun projects on my list...so we're getting there. There's still a couple more mandatory projects yet to do, but if they are standing in the way of me and the fun projects...we should have them taken care of lickety-split!


We still need to stain the fence, and since the deck needs to be re-stained again this summer...I figured we could take care of it all at once. It looks 100 times better than the half-broken fence we had before. Glad that's done!



I promise, we'll have more fun projects to report back yet this summer...I hope!


K+P

1 comment:

  1. I like that, President of the Finance Committee. Has a nice ring to it. The fence looks great!

    ReplyDelete