Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Eat, Drink & Be Married....12 Times!






So, this past Saturday (September 5th) Paul & I had 2 weddings to attend...my cousin Holly and her fiance Eric and Paul's high school friend Brandon and his fiance Cortney. Paul & I decided to split up for the day - I went to Holly & Eric's wedding and Paul went to Brandon & Cortney's wedding. Later, I met up with Paul to spend a little quality time (mostly on the dance floor) at Brandon & Cortney's wedding!

The fun thing about my cousin Holly's wedding is that it was the first of 7 cousins' weddings within the next year! Yes, that's right, my Grandma Sticha has 7 grandchildren getting married within 11 months! YIKES! The schedule goes as follows:

September 5: Holly & Eric
September 26: Eric (my brother) & Kara
October 24: Julie & Phil
January 9: Gina & Brandon
June 5: Come on - you know this....that's right, Kendra & Paul!
June 26: Mike & Mandy
August 21: Sarah & Ben

Holy Matri-moly, right? Anyway, it's made for quite an exciting year! I've included a photo of all 7 of us and my Grandma Sticha just for fun!

On top of these weddings and including our own, Paul & I have several friends getting married within the next year...our grand total is now 12 and we couldn't be more excited!

Well, I think that's all for today, but check back in soon!

Thanks,
P&K

No comments:

Post a Comment