Wednesday, April 20, 2011

You've been Flash Mobbed!

A couple weeks ago, I was in Chicago for work...we were attending an annual show for our industry...one of the biggest!

Anyway, per usual, we hosted a Friday night party for all of our customers. This year, it was a dance party held at the historic Chicago Theater!

Little did any of us (well...except for maybe 2-3 people) know that we'd be flash mobbed that night!

Our company hired a group of professional dancers to intersperse with the crowd and then randomly break into a choreographed dance routine. It was awesome!

I have seen many YouTube clips of Flash Mobs around the world and I've ALWAYS wanted to witness one....well, on April 8th, 2011 that dream came true (overly dramatic, I know!) The only thing I'd change? Well, obviously next time I'd like to be a part of the flash mob...how cool would that be?!?!

Anyway...here's the clip and at the very beginning, you can see me! I'm in the back, working the door. I'm wearing a purple shirt and in standard Kendra-fashion, my arms are crossed...that's how you know I mean business....(party business!)

Enjoy!



-Just K

No comments:

Post a Comment