Monday, May 2, 2011

We've been (car)toon'd...

Remember at our wedding, how we had those custom coloring sheets for the kids that had illustrated pics of Paul & I on them?

Does this pic jog your memory? Well, I was e-mailing with my superbly-talented friend, Sandy, who illustrated those sheets and (being the dork that I am) asked if she'd send me Paul & my illustrations as headshots...so, she did!


Paul, looking happy and...a bit older!


Me, looking a bit blonder and sorta like Lindsay Lohan (minus the trainwreck)!


I thanked Sandy and then reminded her that I now have brown, short hair and requested an updated pic...which she agreed to make. Man, I love her! Sandy lovingly refers to me as her 2nd favorite brat (her 1st being her daughter, Hannah!)


Anyway...thought you might like to see us toon'd! I guess you could say I'd look for any excuse to avoid writing my next final paper (due Wednesday)!! Alright, back to work for me!


Happy 2nd day of May!

K+P

No comments:

Post a Comment