Sunday, August 14, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 17

Funny Travel Story


Hmmm...well, one of my favorite funny travel stories stars my better half.


As you may recall, Paul & I honeymooned in Puerto Rico and the Southern Caribbean. Well, on our cruise ship, there was a dance club. I wanted to go to the dance club EVERY night, but Paul did not. He did however concede a couple nights and we danced the night away. One particular night, Paul was feelin' it. He was busy struttin' his stuff on the dance floor when I looked up to notice that a fan club had formed around him. 10, maybe 12 people (a mixture of guys and girls) were crowded around cheering Paul on. When Paul noticed, things only got more intense. He whipped out every MTV music video dance move he had ever seen.


If you've never seen Paul dance, let me clue you in...He gives it his ALL! What he lacks in skill, he makes up for in heart. AND...apparently his fan club could feel "his passion".


It. Was. Awesome.


I was dancing right next to him laughing my butt off. That night, I was upstaged....100%.


I couldn't have been prouder.


K+P

No comments:

Post a Comment