Monday, August 29, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 30

Oh, what? Did you miss the last 10 blog posts? Oh. Yeah. They're there...just keep looking...


This is what I'm changing today to make my life better...


I will no longer be doing 30 day blog challenges, for several reasons:

1. I don't really like being told what to do...or what to blog about

2. 30 days in a row is a really big commitment

3. You guys miss my personalized blog posts...right?


I thought a blog challenge would be great...but it became stressful. So, I quit. I hope you're ok with that.


(Sorry, Bri ! I tried. Though, you're still on Day 25...so I think we might be on the same page here!)


Things will start getting back to normal around here (or as normal as they ever were).


Phew!

K+P

1 comment:

  1. Dear Kendra,
    You've been neglecting me. Please stop being so busy traveling and doing fun things and come update me.
    Sincerely,
    Your blog

    ReplyDelete